Every member of the furry crew here at Bubbas Pet Shop is insured.
The insurance has been worth it's weight in gold!
Jasper has Chronic Renal Failure & became an in patient for 8 days the total bill was £3200.
Bubba suffered with a very severe bout of Pancreatitis & we nearly lost her, total bill was £1100.
Without Pet Insurance not only would we have had to worry about our best little buddies health but we'd also have had the added stress of worrying about trying to pay for all their treatment!
You never know what the future holds, we whole heartedly recommend taking out Pet Insurance for peace of mind and to ensure you can afford to give your pet the absolute best care in their time of need!
Below you'll find links to what we believe to be the best Pet Insurance providers on the market today.
Bubbas Recommended Pet Insurers
Award-winning Pet Insurance From Tesco
Awarded 'Best Direct Pet Insurance Provider' at Your Money 2011 Awards
What do I get with Tesco Pet Insurance?
- Fixed excess payments so you'll always know what you need to pay for a claim
- Multi pet discount, get a 10% discount on the additional premium for each additional pet you add to your policy (discounts are applied consecutively)
- Pets can be insured from 8 weeks old with no maximum age limit
- 24 hour access to vetfone helpline
- We don't change the policy conditions just because your pet gets older
- Additional cover options available for even more protection
- Advice and support if your pet passes away
- Choice of Standard and Extra level cover
- Pay by monthly Direct Debit
- Get a 20% discount online.
Bubba and all her furry friends are currently insured by Tesco, we've been really pleased with their service! And there's no changes in policy for our older furry friends which we think is brilliant!
Debenhams Pet Insurance
Debenhams Pet Insurance cover starts from as little as £4.81 a month and there are 3 levels of cover to choose from.
- Cover for vet fees up to £7,000 with a gold level policy
- Up to £750 towards advertising and reward costs should your pet go missing
- Bereavement Counselling, should the worst happen
- Pet Legal Matters, for legal advice on an issue relating to your pet
- Help to find a registered pet minder to care for your pet while you're away from home
Protect Your Bubble Pet Insurance
Cat insurance from £3.53 per month and dog insurance from £3.66 per month.*
If you've ever had a sick or injured pet then you will know how quickly costs can add up.
With Protect your bubble cheap Pet insurance you have the choice of 3 levels of cover for you convenience and we are also proud to say our Pet insurance also features in the Which? Best buy tables. It's quick to get a quote and find cover that suits you and your pets.
Homebase Pet Insurance
We know cats and dogs needs are different which is why we offer separate insurance cover for cats and dogs designed to meet their specific needs.
Both types of insurance offer a 10% discount when you buy online and allow you to choose the level of cover that you feel is right for your pet.
With insurance starting from £3.58 per month for Cat Care and £7.07 per month for Dog Silver cover, your pet could be covered for those expensive vets bills and that could save you a small fortune.
Argos Pet Insurance
New lowest ever Cat Silver cover from just £3.55 a month or Dog Silver cover from £6.55 a month.
Save up to 15% when you protect 2 or more pets online.
Plus, Argos Platinum cover provides up to £7,000 vet fees cover per year!
Asda Pet Insurance
You never know when your pet may become ill or have an accident that could result in an unexpected trip to the vet's.
Thankfully with Asda Pet Insurance you can get cat cover from £3.95* a month and dog cover from £8.65* a month.
It's a great way to protect your pet and your pocket!
The Green Insurance Company Pet Insurance
When you purchase a policy through The Green Insurance Company you will be able to choose from our selected charity partners.
Once you have decided, we will donate on your behalf helping you do your part for endangered species throughout the world - all at no extra cost to you!
Competitive green pet insurance from only £4.71* per month! Get a quote today!
Marks & Spencers Pet Insurance
- Save 15% when you buy online
- Choose between Premier or Standard cover
- Vet fees reinstated each year to help with the continuing cost of long term treatment
- Vet fees of up to £7,000 for Premier cover
- Unlimited telephone access to a Vet Nurse 24/7
- No upper age limit and cover from age 8 weeks
- Lost or stolen – covers advertising and reward costs
- M&S Cardholders receive 250 M&S points
Virgin Pet Insurance
Protect yourself from the worry of expensive vet’s bills with great value Virgin Pet Insurance. With 3 levels of cover and a range of options to choose from, you’ll get the perfect cover to suit your pet and your pocket.
You can also add cover for damage caused by your dog to a third
party, a reward if your pet goes missing, and kennel or cattery costs
if you’re hospitalised. Extra treats include access to four pet
helplines, 15% off if you insure more than one pet and 10% off when you
John Lewis Pet Insurance
Your cat or dog is like part of the family - that’s why it's so important to know you can pay for their care if they fall ill or have an accident.
- Don’t worry about unexpected vet’s bills- you can claim up to £10,000 each year if your pet gets injured or falls ill.
- We’ll help you find your cat or dog if it’s stolen or goes missing. Claim up
to £1,000 for advertising costs and up to £1,000 for reward money.
- You won’t be out of pocket if your pet falls ill - your vet is paid directly, provided they’re set up to receive our payments.
- If your pet causes an accident - our policy protects you against
legal liability up to £2 million.
- There are no upper age limits on our policy for vet’s fees,
we’ll accept your cat or dog from eight weeks old.